- 170° Wide Angle Dual Recording Built-in Sony STARVIS Sensor on dual cameras, MT1 motorcycle dash cam captures every clear moment for front and rear road at 1080P 30pfs even in low light condition , 170° super wide angle lens reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- IP66 Water & Dust Resistant Adopt effective IP66 class protection from water and dust, it still has good performance even in heavy rain and any other hard conditions. All the parts of the motorcycle dashcam and lens are waterproof.
- Built in Wi-Fi & GPS Connect to VIOFO APP via Wi-Fi, easily to view real-time video, check GPS route, download video and change settings on your phone. GPS can log the current speed and location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Timestamp can be embedded in the video.
- Remote Control & Auto Turn On/Off The remote control can start manual emergency recording and control Wi-Fi connection, it has a built-in microphone to realizes audio recording. The MT1 power cable has the ACC detection function to automatically start/stop when the engine is on/off, no need to manually open it, convenient and fast.
- Perfect Choice for Motorcycle Clear night vision, special stealth design, emergency recording (G-sensor), loop recording, super capacitor, WDR, support up to 256GB memory card, one year warranty. MT1 is a perfect dash cam for your motorcycle.
Dual Channel Full HD 1080P Motorcycle Dash Cam
Capture Every Moment
This is a dual channel 1080P motorcycle dash cam for motorcycle fans to capture their important moments. The MT1 has a front and rear camera to record the road front and back. With built-in Bluetooth remote control, Wi-Fi, as well as GPS logger, MT1 could record everything you want in your motorcycle journey. The IP66 waterproof and dustproof make sure great performance in any weather condition.
- Image Sensor: Front & Rear Camera: 2.13 MP Sony Exmor R STARVIS Sensor
- Resolution: Front & Rear Camera: 1920 x 1080P 30fps
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Storage: Supports UHS-1 microSD Cards up to 256GB
- Auxiliary: Supercapacitor
- Input Power: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C