1. With the touch of a finger, the touch sensitive button allows you to switch on and off the unit, configure the functions, switch between the 4 display modes (Voltage, Amp, Temp &Timer), clear timer values, etc.
2. The upper USB port supports todays mainstream fast charging standards such as QC2.0/3.0?FCP?AFC?SFCP.
3. You can connect an external temperature sensor cable to the corresponding jack on the unit so that it can display accurate temperatures.
4. The Power-on Delay Timer feature allows you to specify the length of delay time for 1-30 seconds before the device switches on each time its connected to the power supply, which makes it a perfect solution for dash cams to avoid surges during engines startups.
5. If your vehicle comes with an always on type of cigarette lighter socket, the auto power-off feature allows you to specify the length of time for 1-120 minutes until the unit automatically powers off after the engine shuts off, which means you do not have to manually turn off the unit or even unplug it before leaving the car.